Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Things you fucking love

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
JessBowles
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1031
Age : 32
Location : SWHell/SWFL
Reputation : 34
Cool Points : 4010
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Went to a fun show in Naples on Saturday and ended up hanging with some super nice people afterwards. The hosts could not have been nicer. Just when I went to head home, a juggling party began. I remarked that " I can hold a camera really steady, that's my talent". Ends up, after I left, the fire sticks came out for juggling!

I usually don't get invited to things, so it was a nice change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SingYouALullaby
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2322
Age : 27
Location : dirty third coast
Reputation : 132
Cool Points : 5722
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 am

I can make as much in one Saturday at my stupid job than some people make in a week at their stupid jobs, so I'm kind of happy about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6264
Age : 27
Location : Bank Uber, BC
Reputation : 180
Cool Points : 7916
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:25 am

ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
I can make as much in one Saturday at my stupid job than some people make in a week at their stupid jobs, so I'm kind of happy about that.

Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2322
Age : 27
Location : dirty third coast
Reputation : 132
Cool Points : 5722
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm

StoolPigeon wrote:
ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
I can make as much in one Saturday at my stupid job than some people make in a week at their stupid jobs, so I'm kind of happy about that.

Mad

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6264
Age : 27
Location : Bank Uber, BC
Reputation : 180
Cool Points : 7916
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Hahaha, I want a job like that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2322
Age : 27
Location : dirty third coast
Reputation : 132
Cool Points : 5722
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 am

I'm a server, so actually I fucking hate my job until I get off work and count my money and then I'm like...okay. Sometimes I don't make any money, but we've been super busy lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6264
Age : 27
Location : Bank Uber, BC
Reputation : 180
Cool Points : 7916
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:55 pm

The servers at the place I work at make soooo much money, as long as they're working nights. Seriously, we're loaded basically every night, which is the fantastic thing about being a new nerd-bar in a town that lacks places where you can drink and play Settlers of Catan. I'm pretty stoked on my pay, though, $12/hour is my highest starting wage of ever. Plus $50-60 biweekly for a tip out, which I shan't complain about. It's basically as much as I made as a bellman, when I got $9.25/hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2322
Age : 27
Location : dirty third coast
Reputation : 132
Cool Points : 5722
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:26 am

StoolPigeon wrote:
The servers at the place I work at make soooo much money, as long as they're working nights. Seriously, we're loaded basically every night, which is the fantastic thing about being a new nerd-bar in a town that lacks places where you can drink and play Settlers of Catan. I'm pretty stoked on my pay, though, $12/hour is my highest starting wage of ever. Plus $50-60 biweekly for a tip out, which I shan't complain about. It's basically as much as I made as a bellman, when I got $9.25/hour.

12 an hour isn't bad at all. What do you do there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6264
Age : 27
Location : Bank Uber, BC
Reputation : 180
Cool Points : 7916
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 am

No, though, granted, the rate of living in Vancouver is ridiculously expensive. And yet we have one of the lowest minimum wages in Canada. Or, at least, we did before it went up this Spring.

I'm a kitchen worker, so anything from line cook to prep cook to dishwasher. It's pretty sweet. Lots of variety. Awesome kitchen to work in. Also, my first kitchen job, so it's a sweet way to get a foot in on that industry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jersey89
Untouchable
Untouchable
avatar

Female Number of posts : 319
Age : 28
Location : Germany
Reputation : 15
Cool Points : 2586
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:27 am

Today is gonna be fucking awesome.

2pm Meet&Greet TGA
3pm Brian Fallon acoustic
5pm Dave Hause
and tonight Gaslight concert and Dave is support (+Blood Red Shoes).

I don't really want to "meet&greet" Gaslight but the the acoustic shows are at the same place and they're free so I guess if I don't go there waaaaaay early I wont get in.

SOO SOO excited to see Dave Hause again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breakout
Untouchable
Untouchable
avatar

Number of posts : 446
Location : the evil part of Europe
Reputation : 21
Cool Points : 3046
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:28 am

Star Trek.

Jean-Luc Picard.

Scientific missions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epikureanlifestyle.tumblr.com/
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2322
Age : 27
Location : dirty third coast
Reputation : 132
Cool Points : 5722
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:01 am

StoolPigeon wrote:
No, though, granted, the rate of living in Vancouver is ridiculously expensive. And yet we have one of the lowest minimum wages in Canada. Or, at least, we did before it went up this Spring.

I'm a kitchen worker, so anything from line cook to prep cook to dishwasher. It's pretty sweet. Lots of variety. Awesome kitchen to work in. Also, my first kitchen job, so it's a sweet way to get a foot in on that industry.

Oh yeah, duh, I guess 12 an hour in Canada would be a little different than 12 an hour in Texas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jersey89
Untouchable
Untouchable
avatar

Female Number of posts : 319
Age : 28
Location : Germany
Reputation : 15
Cool Points : 2586
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:04 am

My great-grandma is the most amazing person I've ever met. I really love her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6264
Age : 27
Location : Bank Uber, BC
Reputation : 180
Cool Points : 7916
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 am

ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
StoolPigeon wrote:
No, though, granted, the rate of living in Vancouver is ridiculously expensive. And yet we have one of the lowest minimum wages in Canada. Or, at least, we did before it went up this Spring.

I'm a kitchen worker, so anything from line cook to prep cook to dishwasher. It's pretty sweet. Lots of variety. Awesome kitchen to work in. Also, my first kitchen job, so it's a sweet way to get a foot in on that industry.

Oh yeah, duh, I guess 12 an hour in Canada would be a little different than 12 an hour in Texas.

Yeah, despite our dollar being stronger than the US dollar. I've never understood how that works, because so many things are still so much cheaper for you guys. Still, $12 an hour is the highest starting wage I've had. I'm stoked enough for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3196
Age : 25
Location : Calgary
Reputation : 144
Cool Points : 6420
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:57 am

StoolPigeon wrote:
ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
StoolPigeon wrote:
No, though, granted, the rate of living in Vancouver is ridiculously expensive. And yet we have one of the lowest minimum wages in Canada. Or, at least, we did before it went up this Spring.

I'm a kitchen worker, so anything from line cook to prep cook to dishwasher. It's pretty sweet. Lots of variety. Awesome kitchen to work in. Also, my first kitchen job, so it's a sweet way to get a foot in on that industry.

Oh yeah, duh, I guess 12 an hour in Canada would be a little different than 12 an hour in Texas.

Yeah, despite our dollar being stronger than the US dollar. I've never understood how that works, because so many things are still so much cheaper for you guys. Still, $12 an hour is the highest starting wage I've had. I'm stoked enough for that.

Things are taxed higher over here, hence the higher prices. If you ever want a higher starting wage you could try some construction. It's brutal early mornings and a few long days, but it pays super well. I worked on a paving crew last summer and started at 19/h. If I decide to work with them next summer they said I'd get a raise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6264
Age : 27
Location : Bank Uber, BC
Reputation : 180
Cool Points : 7916
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:54 pm

raptorsaurus wrote:
StoolPigeon wrote:
ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
StoolPigeon wrote:
No, though, granted, the rate of living in Vancouver is ridiculously expensive. And yet we have one of the lowest minimum wages in Canada. Or, at least, we did before it went up this Spring.

I'm a kitchen worker, so anything from line cook to prep cook to dishwasher. It's pretty sweet. Lots of variety. Awesome kitchen to work in. Also, my first kitchen job, so it's a sweet way to get a foot in on that industry.

Oh yeah, duh, I guess 12 an hour in Canada would be a little different than 12 an hour in Texas.

Yeah, despite our dollar being stronger than the US dollar. I've never understood how that works, because so many things are still so much cheaper for you guys. Still, $12 an hour is the highest starting wage I've had. I'm stoked enough for that.

Things are taxed higher over here, hence the higher prices. If you ever want a higher starting wage you could try some construction. It's brutal early mornings and a few long days, but it pays super well. I worked on a paving crew last summer and started at 19/h. If I decide to work with them next summer they said I'd get a raise.

That's pretty sweet. The thing is, for me right now, I can't work during the day, due to school. But I did pick up a shift doing construction stuff in August, just to get some money flowing my way a bit, before I started my real job. Made $100 for about 7 hours. Which turned out to be around $14 an hour, which was pretty sweet. Either way, I love my job too much. I can't leave it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooljayhu
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1492
Age : 30
Location : Edmonton, Alberta
Reputation : 47
Cool Points : 4817
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 pm

I worked for Strathcona County this summer (it's just outside Edmonton). I made 21/hr and we had 45 hour weeks. I ended making 13K in 3 and half months since I didn't have to pay income tax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breakout
Untouchable
Untouchable
avatar

Number of posts : 446
Location : the evil part of Europe
Reputation : 21
Cool Points : 3046
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Chuck Ragan playing an additional solo show due to The Revival Tour being sold out for months.



Yeah! Weekend's going to be great! Watching soccer match live on Friday, meeting friends afterwars and now Chuck Ragan on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epikureanlifestyle.tumblr.com/
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2322
Age : 27
Location : dirty third coast
Reputation : 132
Cool Points : 5722
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Key Lime Pie.

It's already gone though. Key lime pie is the best pie. Its kind of like crack though. Whenever I make it everyone's like "Who ate all the pie? When can we get more pie?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breakout
Untouchable
Untouchable
avatar

Number of posts : 446
Location : the evil part of Europe
Reputation : 21
Cool Points : 3046
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:11 am

Buying art. It's easier so much easier to spend money on art than on simple commodities. (One registered user knows what I'm referring to Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epikureanlifestyle.tumblr.com/
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3196
Age : 25
Location : Calgary
Reputation : 144
Cool Points : 6420
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:11 am

School. Stressful but I love it, though I don't always seem to come off that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breakout
Untouchable
Untouchable
avatar

Number of posts : 446
Location : the evil part of Europe
Reputation : 21
Cool Points : 3046
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Selfmade vegan pizza!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epikureanlifestyle.tumblr.com/
JessBowles
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1031
Age : 32
Location : SWHell/SWFL
Reputation : 34
Cool Points : 4010
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:44 am

Nothing has come of it.

But, Laura got a hold of me last month because MTV wanted live footage and she wanted to use mine. I said anything she wanted was hers.

Then MTV emailed me about it and they wanted the encore songs from the St Augustine show as well as Gender Dysphoria Blues. I exported them and sent them over. And I had to sign and fax a release form which was a first.

No live footage was included in the House of Style piece so I don't know if anyone will ever happen with it, but it was still pretty dang exciting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SingYouALullaby
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6264
Age : 27
Location : Bank Uber, BC
Reputation : 180
Cool Points : 7916
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 pm

I fucking love science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breakout
Untouchable
Untouchable
avatar

Number of posts : 446
Location : the evil part of Europe
Reputation : 21
Cool Points : 3046
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:25 pm

I fucking love that eventually (I'm a bit late, true, but then people told me that it's never too late for anything) I'm the owner of a record player. Allow me to introduce my 1975 Dual CS 601:



(Ok, the funny/sad part of the story is that I don't have an amp yet. Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epikureanlifestyle.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   

Back to top Go down
 
Things you fucking love
Back to top 
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Similar topics
-
» So there are things we can do to improve our eyesight
» Win a FREE Umbilical Love newborn shoot
» We Love Our Fans Giveaway *usa only*
» Things Remembered Photo Contest *usa only*
» I Love Pet Supermarket Contest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: