Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Things you fucking love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
JessBowles
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

Female Number of posts : 1031
Cool Points : 3920
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:55 pm

^All of this rules so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SingYouALullaby
JessBowles
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:29 pm

I went on an Orlando adventure Monday. I ate cupcakes, played with Legos and saw Fiona Apple. She is magical live.
Back to top Go down
Breakout
Untouchable
Untouchable

Number of posts : 446
Cool Points : 2956
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:45 pm

A quiet, cosy room, only rain pattering against the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epikureanlifestyle.tumblr.com/
Breakout
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:30 pm

My colleague who just brought me a glas of Weizenbier to my workplace. Good I don't fly a plane or run a nuclear power plant!
Back to top Go down
Jersey89
Untouchable
Untouchable

Female Number of posts : 319
Cool Points : 2496
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 pm

One of my best friends who I went to school with has a kid since 3rd October but we're living in different cities and I didn't have a chance to visit them yet, but this weekend I'm finally going to visit them

And while it kind of creeps me out that she is a mother( affraid ) now I'm also really fucking excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 6264
Cool Points : 7826
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:56 pm

I just had an amazing weekend.

So, for like 7 months, I lived with 4-8 amazing people who I consider to be a second family, and since our house dispersed in May, we haven't managed to get all of us together in one place. Yesterday, a guy who was drifting through and ended up staying with us for a couple of months, and ended up basically being part of the family, was passing through, and gave me a call. My immediate reaction is to call the others. I call one of them, who said she was out to lunch with another guy from the house, so I ended up going to breakfast with them. As it turned out, the guy was still rolling on MDMA from the night before, and so he ended up buying like $100 worth of alcohol for the table. Of course, I was hungover from a kickass punk show the night before (it was Chi Pig's 50th birthday, for those who are into SNFU, and he performed with some randoms (not SNFU), and a really awesome local band called Shockload played), so I got pretty drunk, pretty quickly.

We all ended up going back to the guy's place, who lives with another guy we all used to live with. So, naturally, we called the only remaining core member of that family and got him out to hang out, and finally got the drifter dude over to the place. So, we had basically everyone who lived in that house (minus another drifter who a lot of the people didn't really get on with too well, and one guy's girlfriend) together in one room for the first time since April. We all ended up doing MDMA at like 3pm and kept going until like midnight, when we all passed out. It was such an amazing night, I absolutely love every one of those people, and it was incredible to reconnect and bond like that, again. Like old times. Just spent the evening drinking and playing chess and smoking and talking and cuddling and laughing and everything that's good and fun. It made me so happy!

Anyways, that was long. You probably get the point. But I find it hard to contain myself, it was just such an amazing time. Great memories brought back up. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pintsogin
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3155
Cool Points : 5747
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:19 am

Its official. Fest 11 has been moved to a cruise ship in international waters! Monkey knife fight anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Pollard/209701715
JessBowles
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Went to a fun show in Naples on Saturday and ended up hanging with some super nice people afterwards. The hosts could not have been nicer. Just when I went to head home, a juggling party began. I remarked that " I can hold a camera really steady, that's my talent". Ends up, after I left, the fire sticks came out for juggling!

I usually don't get invited to things, so it was a nice change.
Back to top Go down
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Female Number of posts : 2322
Cool Points : 5632
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 am

I can make as much in one Saturday at my stupid job than some people make in a week at their stupid jobs, so I'm kind of happy about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:25 am

ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
I can make as much in one Saturday at my stupid job than some people make in a week at their stupid jobs, so I'm kind of happy about that.

Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm

StoolPigeon wrote:
ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:

Mad

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Hahaha, I want a job like that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 am

I'm a server, so actually I fucking hate my job until I get off work and count my money and then I'm like...okay. Sometimes I don't make any money, but we've been super busy lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:55 pm

The servers at the place I work at make soooo much money, as long as they're working nights. Seriously, we're loaded basically every night, which is the fantastic thing about being a new nerd-bar in a town that lacks places where you can drink and play Settlers of Catan. I'm pretty stoked on my pay, though, $12/hour is my highest starting wage of ever. Plus $50-60 biweekly for a tip out, which I shan't complain about. It's basically as much as I made as a bellman, when I got $9.25/hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:26 am

StoolPigeon wrote:
The servers at the place I work at make soooo much money, as long as they're working nights. Seriously, we're loaded basically every night, which is the fantastic thing about being a new nerd-bar in a town that lacks places where you can drink and play Settlers of Catan. I'm pretty stoked on my pay, though, $12/hour is my highest starting wage of ever. Plus $50-60 biweekly for a tip out, which I shan't complain about. It's basically as much as I made as a bellman, when I got $9.25/hour.

12 an hour isn't bad at all. What do you do there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 am

No, though, granted, the rate of living in Vancouver is ridiculously expensive. And yet we have one of the lowest minimum wages in Canada. Or, at least, we did before it went up this Spring.

I'm a kitchen worker, so anything from line cook to prep cook to dishwasher. It's pretty sweet. Lots of variety. Awesome kitchen to work in. Also, my first kitchen job, so it's a sweet way to get a foot in on that industry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jersey89
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:27 am

Today is gonna be fucking awesome.

2pm Meet&Greet TGA
3pm Brian Fallon acoustic
5pm Dave Hause
and tonight Gaslight concert and Dave is support (+Blood Red Shoes).

I don't really want to "meet&greet" Gaslight but the the acoustic shows are at the same place and they're free so I guess if I don't go there waaaaaay early I wont get in.

SOO SOO excited to see Dave Hause again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breakout
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:28 am

Star Trek.

Jean-Luc Picard.

Scientific missions.
Back to top Go down
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:01 am

StoolPigeon wrote:
No, though, granted, the rate of living in Vancouver is ridiculously expensive. And yet we have one of the lowest minimum wages in Canada. Or, at least, we did before it went up this Spring.

I'm a kitchen worker, so anything from line cook to prep cook to dishwasher. It's pretty sweet. Lots of variety. Awesome kitchen to work in. Also, my first kitchen job, so it's a sweet way to get a foot in on that industry.

Oh yeah, duh, I guess 12 an hour in Canada would be a little different than 12 an hour in Texas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jersey89
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:04 am

My great-grandma is the most amazing person I've ever met. I really love her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 am

ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
StoolPigeon wrote:

Oh yeah, duh, I guess 12 an hour in Canada would be a little different than 12 an hour in Texas.

Yeah, despite our dollar being stronger than the US dollar. I've never understood how that works, because so many things are still so much cheaper for you guys. Still, $12 an hour is the highest starting wage I've had. I'm stoked enough for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3196
Cool Points : 6330
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:57 am

StoolPigeon wrote:
ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
StoolPigeon wrote:

Yeah, despite our dollar being stronger than the US dollar. I've never understood how that works, because so many things are still so much cheaper for you guys. Still, $12 an hour is the highest starting wage I've had. I'm stoked enough for that.

Things are taxed higher over here, hence the higher prices. If you ever want a higher starting wage you could try some construction. It's brutal early mornings and a few long days, but it pays super well. I worked on a paving crew last summer and started at 19/h. If I decide to work with them next summer they said I'd get a raise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:54 pm

raptorsaurus wrote:
StoolPigeon wrote:
ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
StoolPigeon wrote:

Things are taxed higher over here, hence the higher prices. If you ever want a higher starting wage you could try some construction. It's brutal early mornings and a few long days, but it pays super well. I worked on a paving crew last summer and started at 19/h. If I decide to work with them next summer they said I'd get a raise.

That's pretty sweet. The thing is, for me right now, I can't work during the day, due to school. But I did pick up a shift doing construction stuff in August, just to get some money flowing my way a bit, before I started my real job. Made $100 for about 7 hours. Which turned out to be around $14 an hour, which was pretty sweet. Either way, I love my job too much. I can't leave it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooljayhu
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

Male Number of posts : 1492
Cool Points : 4727
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 pm

I worked for Strathcona County this summer (it's just outside Edmonton). I made 21/hr and we had 45 hour weeks. I ended making 13K in 3 and half months since I didn't have to pay income tax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breakout
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Chuck Ragan playing an additional solo show due to The Revival Tour being sold out for months.

Yeah! Weekend's going to be great! Watching soccer match live on Friday, meeting friends afterwars and now Chuck Ragan on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you fucking love   

Back to top Go down

Things you fucking love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next