Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Drugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 6264
Cool Points : 7764
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Daggar Slade wrote:
Coke-free since '04! Yay!!!

catdance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 2868
Cool Points : 5387
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:30 pm

once you see what goes into coke, you really dont want to put it into your body..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3153
Cool Points : 5108
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:05 pm

StoolPigeon wrote:
We biked home, and the streets were absolutely empty, and I was stoned as hell. I never felt so free.

I forgot to respond to this earlier. But this is fucking wonderful. Freedom is the greatest feeling in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kansas
Untouchable
Untouchable

Male Number of posts : 289
Cool Points : 3400
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:56 am

man. i wish i had a camera, so i could show you the pick ups i been getting from oct. harvest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/TheZombieZoo
brizanne__
Untouchable
Untouchable

Female Number of posts : 305
Cool Points : 3506
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:38 pm

vitotaquito wrote:
I don't know if this is a touchy subject, but I've had my experience with the weed, but that was a long time ago.

Anyody have stories of yourself or people you know?

Well id say im more of a drinker.... buuuut i have done some drugs.. weed, e, and mushrooms. ive done E a few times. but when i did mush, i never thought it would be like that. i was seein shit for about 5 hours. i'll explain my story later because i gotta go... its interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Mike wrote:
StoolPigeon wrote:
We biked home, and the streets were absolutely empty, and I was stoned as hell. I never felt so free.

I forgot to respond to this earlier. But this is fucking wonderful. Freedom is the greatest feeling in the world.

It was fucking wonderful. Like no other. Freedom really is the greatest feeling in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
himynameisnick
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 24
Cool Points : 3006
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Question for you guys.

How'd you meet your dealer? Or just, How do you get your weed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toadvine
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

Male Number of posts : 1167
Cool Points : 4489
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:30 am

You know, I've heard this question asked before and I guess the real answer is you have to know some one who knows some one. I'm not huge on the doing of narcotics, mainly because I'm a a drinker myself and weed never really did anything that booze didn't, well... other than make me kinda paranoid. But yeah, I'd suggest seeing if any of your friends know a dealer, or might know some one who knows a dealer, so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/graham.taylor.90
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3153
Cool Points : 5108
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:46 am

he's right. you gotta know somebody who knows somebody. The first time you buy someone might try to rip you off. Know what the amount your buying looks like before you get it, or ideally, have a scale with you. Most dealers won't object to you measuring it out when you buy because they know you're skeptical about buying from a stranger. If they have a problem with you weighing it, then you probably shouldn't be involved with them anyway.

If you don't have anyone in mind right now, you could maybe hit up a party and find someone who's smoking a join and ask them if they know where you can get any. This would be the easiest place to get ripped off, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 7753
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:38 am

Hi, I live in the Netherlands. Here, we just go to a coffeeshop and buy weed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 2827
Cool Points : 5368
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 am

I've gotten weed at my local Montana Mike's. Which is a steak-staurant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/daggar_slade
Knate
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

Male Number of posts : 1900
Cool Points : 5090
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Anyone here have an actual Bodegas? We did here, except we didn't but weed directly OUT of the store..or atleast I never did. I don't think it's really the same store anymore, but i would always buy big league chew and cigarettes when i was 16 or 17 years old. I believe the owners were busted for accepting food stamps as legal tender for gasoline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:57 pm

when im in the city i can call up a delivery guy who will roll up in his car around 40 minutes later, and they have some of the best bud i have ever smoked. slightly more expensive tho.
but generally i get bud from one of my friends. my friends generally get amazing bud also though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Mike wrote:
ideally, have a scale with you.

People find it weird that my friends and I actually have a scale, but don't deal. I don't get why, we generally want to know how much we're getting. But, yeah, most of the dealers we go through, now, are people who had been selling to my friends before I even got here. Before that, we just found people in school. Parties are good way to find a dealer, too. In Tanzania, we just looked for the guys under trees, selling rasta hats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:46 pm

i have a scale, but dont sell.
mainly to weigh out what i buy.. but i feel like if i were to whip out a scale in front of someone i just bought from it would be odd. i will weigh it when i get home and if its legit i will buy from that person more, and if its not i probably wont buy from them again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 5448
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 am

I tend to meet them in the pub, or just randomly. They seem to come to me rather than me to them.

Like, last week, this dude wanders up to me as I'm walking home from uni...

Bloke: "dude, you smoke the ganj?"
Me: "uh, yeah..."
Bloke: "if you need any, give me a bell"

...and just wanders off.

1. How the shite am I supposed to contact him xD
2. He was a bit of a charver. I tend to avoid buying from his sort since they'll do anything to rip you off.

But either way, this isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened :/

Then again, I guess wandering around in my bob marley shirt, covered in yellow + red + green (wristband, belt, rings, the works), growing dreads, having bloodshot red eyes and owning a hemp satchel bag with a big ass ganja leaf on it are kinda good pointers of "someone who smokes pot a lot" from the perspective of a dealer looking for clients.

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!

Male Number of posts : 826
Cool Points : 3907
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:02 am

I often get hit up by random drug dealers..

One of my old ex-employees called me up a few weeks ago. Told me that he knew this good E connect and they had some triple-stack poke-balls. I was like, "Oh no shit? I'll pick up 5 or 6 so I can put 'em up the shelf. That way next rave or something I don't have to worry about dealing with those sketchy ass rave slingers." "Ya, she's on her way to your apartment, you still live in the ones Lindsay Layton used to right?" "Sure do, but I don't have any cash and my roommate had to take my car to work because his is in the shop. I'm not fucking walking to the bank..." "That's okay she can take you.." "Well fuck, that's fucking service..." Girl show's up and it was one of my old papergirls. I jut started laughing. She told me after she got fired at the paper she decided to stay in the delivery business..

At my old work I was standing outside smoking a cig. Dude walks across the street from an auto body shop to buy 3 cigarettes for 5 dollars. I had a little less than a deck left in that pack and had another in the truck so I told him he could just have 'em for free. Then his phone rings and he kind of turns around steps a couple feet away answers the phone almost whispering.. I heard a few words here and there then he hangs up and turns around. I asked, "So... What are you slinging and where do you do business?" He just looks at me and starts laughing, "Fuck dude, how did you know!? I got the thizzles, I got ski passes, and I got the sticky icky... I go anywhere from here to mo-val and everywhere in between." I got his number and I told him I would get a hold of him and set him up with some good clients who are on the level. He was stoked and gave me 5 thiz for free. It was awesome.

I met my roommates current dealer outside of a wal-mart. I was smoking a cig waiting for a friend and dude waltz's up to me, "Hey braw, do you got an extra smoke?" I pull out my pack, open it, look at it thoroughly, and reply, "Sorry dude this pack only came with 20 in it, no extras..." He stares at me blankly for about ten or fifteen seconds and then laughs, "Oh, I get it!" So I give him a cig and one for each ear. He was stoked, "Thanks bro! I'm only 17 and I can't buy 'em yet it sucks! But hey, you smoke?" And he points his eyebrows up all funny looking and pats on a jacket pocket. "No I only smoke a few times a year, special occasions really. But my buddy, smokes bails of that shit 24/7. I could get him your number and he could try you out, he usually only gets the highs and mids, no dirt." "That's cool dude, I get medical and I got good ass prices.. Take this nug to your buddy and give him my number, He'll call me within an hour watch!" And that is what happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/rayc1368
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Female Number of posts : 2322
Cool Points : 5570
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm going to my great grandma's funeral this weekend.

...I really hope I can score some bud beforehand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Very Happy My dealer's been giving me some pretty good bud, lately. And she doesn't charge $15/g like the other guy I sometimes buy from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laurendelore
juicebox romeo

Female Number of posts : 1185
Cool Points : 4486
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:58 am

People say that weed makes you stupid, but you know what..that's total bullshit cause I smoked weed tonight and realized I'm like the next Nostradamus because weed gives me some amazing revelations. And whenever I smoke weed I feel like a goddamn GENIUS. Which is why weed rules.

Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:33 am

I watched Grass last night and got incredibly stoned.

Then I realised that I lack motivation because of my course, rather than because I smoke ganj. Revelations all around by the sound of it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:36 pm

laurendelore wrote:
People say that weed makes you stupid, but you know what..that's total bullshit cause I smoked weed tonight and realized I'm like the next Nostradamus because weed gives me some amazing revelations. And whenever I smoke weed I feel like a goddamn GENIUS. Which is why weed rules.

Goodnight.

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashley
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Female Number of posts : 2267
Cool Points : 5353
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny5
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Male Number of posts : 11
Cool Points : 2904
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:06 am

I donīt want to take any drugs. Iīm Straight Edge. Im from Germany and a lot of young people like me are drinking alcohol or are smoking. I think this is stupid. Itīs just expensive and the life wonīt me better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 am

I'm fine with straight edge and understand why people would do it even if it's not something I'd do myself. The main problem as far as I'm concerned is straight edge people having a go at me for doing the things that I enjoy and looking down on me because I'm not straight edge.

Classic example - I'm having a drink at a gig and a straight edge dude comes up and yells at me for it, then tries to knock the drink out of my hand.

Naturally I threw it in his face.

I understand not all straight edge people are like that and it's just a few ruining it for everyone, but it's an aspect of the scene that really aggravates me. By all means, do what you like with your body, just don't try and impose that on other people - it's the same reason why I don't get on with religion, but atheists (despite being one myself) can get to me for the same thing. I just really don't like people being so damn self righteous.

Either way, good luck with that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   

Back to top Go down

Drugs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: