Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Al Bundy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultimo323
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 692
Location : Naptown
Reputation : 39
Cool Points : 3954
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Al Bundy.   Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 pm

So today at work this dude is in front of the judge when asked about his Myranda right he reply's "yeah i know i got the right to remain silent ,i got the right to go to jail... " later that same trial when the judge is giving his verdict he starts off with "i never understood this lyric i shot the sheriff but i did not shoot the deputy..."

anyhoo do you have some ridiculous stories about your day at work when you're just like WTF?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laurendelore
juicebox romeo
avatar

Female Number of posts : 1185
Age : 28
Location : California
Reputation : 161
Cool Points : 4455
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 pm

When I worked at Blockbuster and people would actually rent this movie:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperballad
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Female Number of posts : 3318
Age : 26
Location : Lutz, FL
Reputation : 63
Cool Points : 5029
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:26 pm

That is one of the greatest stories ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 6264
Age : 27
Location : Bank Uber, BC
Reputation : 180
Cool Points : 7733
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 am

hyperballad wrote:
That is one of the greatest stories ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2322
Age : 26
Location : dirty third coast
Reputation : 132
Cool Points : 5539
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:10 pm

laurendelore wrote:
When I worked at Blockbuster and people would actually rent this movie:


Pffft...
I would definitely rent that movie. It looks badass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jackattack
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
avatar

Female Number of posts : 520
Age : 31
Location : Erie, PA
Reputation : 9
Cool Points : 3618
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:16 pm

At work last night a confused patient called me a SUPER RETARD! and yelled it so loud that the whole floor could hear. and then tried to kick me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lex
dictator bastardette
avatar

Female Number of posts : 7832
Age : 28
Location : San Luis Obispo
Reputation : 111
Cool Points : 5133
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:26 pm

I just remember this time I was at work and where my desk was I could see the lobby...it was a doctor's office. I see this guy come back to sit down after he's been seen. He stands there looking kind of confused and I knew exactly what was going to happen. He grabs for the wall, but he's not close enough and then he just faceplants into the ground. It happened all the time though, I felt bad for laughing. Remember to eat cookies after getting blood drawn or else you'll end up like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3126
Age : 28
Location : Omaha, NE
Reputation : 142
Cool Points : 5289
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:51 am

If I went to that doctor, and there were vegan cookies waiting for me, I would be sure too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
abstract illusion
Untouchable
Untouchable
avatar

Male Number of posts : 495
Location : germany
Reputation : 10
Cool Points : 3398
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:51 pm

ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
laurendelore wrote:
When I worked at Blockbuster and people would actually rent this movie:


Pffft...
I would definitely rent that movie. It looks badass.

yeah, that was totally my first thought..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1007
Age : 24
Location : PA
Reputation : 0
Cool Points : 3482
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:51 pm

laurendelore wrote:
When I worked at Blockbuster and people would actually rent this movie:

I rented this video of Transexual sex so me and my friend could watch it.
So this girl that he likes went to use the bathroom. Now, the lights don't work after 5:15. She came out and told him that he was good and he just lied there. He then said 'LUL wut?' So after about a couple of minutes the police, fire, and ambulance comes. Turns out the girl he liked fucked a dead guy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mechamunky
Untouchable
Untouchable
avatar

Male Number of posts : 427
Age : 26
Location : NC
Reputation : 20
Cool Points : 3531
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:07 pm

Shawn! wrote:
laurendelore wrote:
When I worked at Blockbuster and people would actually rent this movie:

I rented this video of Transexual sex so me and my friend could watch it.
So this girl that he likes went to use the bathroom. Now, the lights don't work after 5:15. She came out and told him that he was good and he just lied there. He then said 'LUL wut?' So after about a couple of minutes the police, fire, and ambulance comes. Turns out the girl he liked fucked a dead guy...


Was this at the Quick Stop? I heard about it on the news. shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/upthepunx_47
Shawn!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1007
Age : 24
Location : PA
Reputation : 0
Cool Points : 3482
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Mechamunky wrote:
Shawn! wrote:
laurendelore wrote:
When I worked at Blockbuster and people would actually rent this movie:

I rented this video of Transexual sex so me and my friend could watch it.
So this girl that he likes went to use the bathroom. Now, the lights don't work after 5:15. She came out and told him that he was good and he just lied there. He then said 'LUL wut?' So after about a couple of minutes the police, fire, and ambulance comes. Turns out the girl he liked fucked a dead guy...


Was this at the Quick Stop? I heard about it on the news. shame.
Yeah. I work in the video store next door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mechamunky
Untouchable
Untouchable
avatar

Male Number of posts : 427
Age : 26
Location : NC
Reputation : 20
Cool Points : 3531
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Oh! You're the blond haired douche that opens up the store 4 hours late so I have to pay freakin late fees. I HATE YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/upthepunx_47
Shawn!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1007
Age : 24
Location : PA
Reputation : 0
Cool Points : 3482
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Mechamunky wrote:
Oh! You're the blond haired douche that opens up the store 4 hours late so I have to pay freakin late fees. I HATE YOU!!!!
Yep. That's me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultimo323
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 692
Location : Naptown
Reputation : 39
Cool Points : 3954
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:20 pm

"I cant wait for my first life sentence" says the prosecutor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultimo323
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 692
Location : Naptown
Reputation : 39
Cool Points : 3954
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:23 am

"Remember, never hold a lit bottle rocket in your teeth!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Al Bundy.   

Back to top Go down
 
Al Bundy.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: