Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Female Number of posts : 2322
Cool Points : 5631
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am

So if she really does die I'm going to blame it on you then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 7814
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 am

I had a dream in which I was visiting the US for some reason. I was in a coffee shop with a strange name (something something D00M, with two zero's) and this guy walked up to me and asked if I wanted to join his American Football team. I went to their practise and there were all kinds of fat 'sportspeople' saying I would probably suck. Then I tackled the hell out of them and they all apologized for being assholes, but I said they couldn't help it because they are Americans.

Anyway, one of the players invited me to come see this show. It was a country music dance event or whatever. I lost this guy and suddenly one of the female singers tried to get me drunk. She ended up being the drunk one and after that she invited me to her trailer. Whatever happened there is a blur, but the next thing I remember is when I walked to the practise fields of the American Football team I practised with before. A defence trainer, who wasn't there the day before, was acting like the players the day before, and he challenged me to tackle him. The others warned him of my abilities but he said they were joking or something. Anyway, I tackled him so incredibily hard he died the next night because of his injuries. He refused to go to the hospital and all he did was smile and saying stuff about winning the SuperBlow (that's what he really said). I was confused and then I woke up.

The end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
deonnametet
From Her Lips to God's Ears

Female Number of posts : 136
Cool Points : 2983
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:34 pm

^ haha my fav part is when you told them they couldnt help it cuz theyre all just americans. and the superblow part
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toadvine
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

Male Number of posts : 1167
Cool Points : 4550
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:01 am

I'm thinking we should work this into a Grahammy and Hatfish adventure at some point in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/graham.taylor.90
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:50 am

Toadvine wrote:
I'm thinking we should work this into a Grahammy and Hatfish adventure at some point in time.

cheers
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 6264
Cool Points : 7825
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:48 am

Tim. That`s a fucking awesome dream.

For some reason a dream I had like a year ago popped into my head. It was me, a couple of friends, someone I used to be friends with, and some old, famous guy. Not sure who, though. Anyways, we were in what I think was my house, although abandoned and with some additions, and we were playing like a game thing, but in real life, where it was basically like a video game - we went around and found whatever we could to kill each other with it.

I remember stabbing the old, famous guy, and the feeling of it was so fucking awful, but despite that, I kept stabbing him. Anyways, I think I found a gun or something, and I was chasing after a friend, and we went out the garage, and then around the corner towards the front door, and as I turned the corner, he came out with a shotgun and killed me. I remember the feeling of dying being so weird. Like, it was basically a video game, in that I was stuck in my body, before being able to kind of float around.

It was a long time ago, so I don`t remember it all, completely. But that`s more or less it. The old, famous guy may or may not have been famous, but I seem to remember him being so. Also, there could have been more people involved, but not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ih8thecharts

Male Number of posts : 114
Cool Points : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 pm

i hate violent dreams.

The other night i dreamt i walked into school and everyone was being all weird and assholish towards me and a tad freaked, so i asked what was up, or was wondering what was up then someone told me i went on a rampage the day before or something violence related that just wasn't cool. so i started arguing how i wasn't violent and stuff. then later in the dream i seen this kid who gave me shit years ago (who was in my current school for some reason) and he did or said something, or perhaps nothing. but he pissed me off and i ended up putting my thumbs in his eye sockets, then he started crying and moaning in agony and shit, it sucked, then i woke up and had to leave for school.

For the record I'm not a violent person at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
thumbless wonder

Male Number of posts : 3639
Cool Points : 5073
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 pm

I had a dream that I was Keanu Reeves in Speed, and I was battling Dennis Hopper on the top of a subway train. I woke up with all the blood in my body rushing to my head.

Whenever I have a dream where a guy has a gun pointed at me, or my life is in danger, all the blood rushes to my head. Upsetting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm

I've had the most peculiar dream last night. As soon as I'm finished writing this report for a sports website I'm working for I'm going to write it down in full details. Get exited, because some of you star in it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3489
Cool Points : 6850
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Fun fact: I like dreams.

Also, does anyone agree that the worst sleep is the sleep where you close your eyes, open them, and it's 12 hours later?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!

Male Number of posts : 826
Cool Points : 3968
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:40 am

AarnKrry wrote:
Fun fact: I like dreams.

Also, does anyone agree that the worst sleep is the sleep where you close your eyes, open them, and it's 12 hours later?

That's usually the only sleep I ever get.

I only dream when I sleep for regularly for 2 or 3 days straight. I usually only sleep 2 to 3 hours for about a week and then sleep 12 to 14 hours for two days / repeat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/rayc1368
Aaron
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Wed May 26, 2010 2:46 pm

I had a dream the other night, and I remember there being two planes flying, and suddenly a tornado appeared in the distance and THOUSANDS of planes flew in the tornado, which was a giant spinning coca cola can.

Another recent dream was seeing UFOs in the sky. It was the best dream ever. So scary, felt so real, but I woke up feeling amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WWD4D?
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

Male Number of posts : 1245
Cool Points : 4495
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Wed May 26, 2010 2:52 pm

I had a dream two nights ago that involved me arguing with an old man about the Gaslight Anthem. He told me that they had put acoustic guitars on their new album (not American Slang, a new album recorded specifically for my dream) and that that was a bad thing. I asked him how he knew and he said that he knew them. Sadly, my dream didn't get so far as allowing me to hear these new dream Gaslight songs. Shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blake
Untouchable
Untouchable

Male Number of posts : 490
Cool Points : 3322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Wed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm

I dreamt I got lucky in a trailer park and she kept telling me to "keep it legal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Fri May 28, 2010 12:03 am

AarnKrry wrote:
Another recent dream was seeing UFOs in the sky. It was the best dream ever. So scary, felt so real, but I woke up feeling amazing.

It's not an owl.

Also, behind Costco, there's an entrance with all of this crazy security, it's basically for the Brinks guys to come and take our money to the bank. Right above the door on the outside, there's a camera, and every once in a while, I'll go behind Costco (it's basically an alleyway) and smoke a few hoots. Of course, you know, coughing and such ensues, and if I'm really stoned, then I can start to trip about them hearing me cough on the camera and shit, even though the monitor for the camera is off unless a Brinks truck is there.

Anyways, that's a lot of explanation for the tiny little amount of the dream I had the other night that I remember. But I just remember walking around behind there, smoking up and such, and I heard the camera start talking to me, and it sounded like a megaphone or something. I couldn't understand what it was saying though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Fri May 28, 2010 4:14 am

What's not an owl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Fri May 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Nothing, it just reminded me of The Fourth Kind.

Also, I had a crazy dream this afternoon, while passed out in my basement. I dreamed that I was on my couch downstairs in the pitch black, and smoking up, while using my laptop. I came to this page, and there was this video, that I started watching that was so fucking trippy, and while I was watching it, I was just yelling out and all that shit, over how intensely trippy it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:35 am

I had one last night that was messed up.

I was going to my old primary school to pick up my youngest niece. As I came there I had to pee. So I was walking on the top floor, because in my memory there was a toilet there on the left side of the hallway. But as I walked there, there were only windows on the left, so I figured the toilets were a level down. I walked down the stairs and there was a young boy standing on them, blocking my way. He started talking to me and we had a short conversation, but I still really needed to pee, so I asked him to step aside, so I could find my way to a toilet. As I asked him he started to look angry and suddenly let himself fall down the stairs backwards. As he fell I could see all of his bones breaking, with his arms and legs turning in directions they aren't supposed to turn. Then he bounced off the stairs plummeting to his death on the ground level.

I looked down and saw a teacher leaning over his body, trying to feel a pulse or a heartbeat or something. I finally found the toilet and then found my niece. She totally didn't mind seeing this boy dead on the floor with a puddle of blood lying around his head. She grabbed me by the hand and urged me to walk her home and she happily told about the good times she had at school that day. I interrupted her by saying that a kid from her school just died right there. In the hallway downstairs. Just next to the door of her classroom. But she was more upset with me interrupting her than with the kid dying right there.
Back to top Go down
blake
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:30 am

That's pretty messed up, but interesting.

I had a pretty nerdy dream last night. It started off at a wedding in my grandparents house which is in the middle of the country, i got bored and began thinking how everyone sucks then ran off. As i left i fell into a river, then I pulled out a map in my pocket which was the map of Cyrodil (yes, from Oblivion) so i swam towards the nearest town on the map then i appeared in a passage way under an old castle in one of the towns, i went through a door which was a throne room or something and some dude started talking to me about something then he got pretty hostile and i ended up running away from an angry mob or whatever was chasing me. I ended up in Orgimmar (yes, from Warcraft) and seeked refuge, it was a theme park now and had changed since i last was there, i walked through it amazed until i seen a barber shop which for some reason was what i was looking for the whole time. I am due a haircut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Female Number of posts : 2322
Cool Points : 5631
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Do you ever wake up knowing you had a really strange sex dream that probably involved multiple people but having no idea about anything else that happened in it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Not quite...
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3196
Cool Points : 6329
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:23 pm

I dreamed Tom Gabel was a friend of mine... I never mentioned my collection of his albums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blake
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:28 pm

I dreamt last week Tom Gabel and Richard Dawkins were in my bed taking turns playing crazy bass solos whilst rolling about laughing, wasn't a sex dream but it ruled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:18 am

I had a dream. And in that dream I was in my old school (middelbare school, it's something like high school) and there was an Idols (=American Idol) kind of night. I played Leatherface's Springtime on a xylophone and got people to dance.
Back to top Go down
blake
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:44 am

I dreamt i walked into my old school and fired 3 shots in the torso of 3 teachers, in the end it was a paintball gun of some sort, they were all furious that i ruined their suits so i said "I'm fuckin out of here" laughing crazily, I got a phone call from like a wife or something asking me to pick up some sort of fabric, I hung up with no answer, i got in one of those american muscle cars with some other woman, drove away just about dodging other cars because the drivers seat was on the wrong side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   

Back to top Go down

Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next