Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Drugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vitotaquito
From Her Lips to God's Ears

Male Number of posts : 243
Cool Points : 3252
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Drugs   Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:18 pm

I don't know if this is a touchy subject, but I've had my experience with the weed, but that was a long time ago.

Anyody have stories of yourself or people you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/boohaleh
Benedetto
Untouchable
Untouchable

Male Number of posts : 433
Cool Points : 3219
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Well, I know a lot of people who do drugs, though I've never done any myself. I believe that despite the feeling they give they are unnecessary and destructive.

I've known people who've died from drugs, have member of my family addicted to hard drugs, and have friends who will steal your prescription drugs from you and shit like that.

All my experience make me really want to say they are fucking useless. You can enjoy life with or without them.

Weed isn't as big a deal to me though. Still unnecessary though.

Just because you do drugs doesn't make you a bad person though. But if people think when they are doing hard drugs they are only affecting themselves they are wrong. The addict is a different person, and it definitely puts a strain on the people you love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/words_arent_deeds
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 6264
Cool Points : 7764
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:10 pm

Quote :
Druuuuugs are neat! And you can buy them for particularly cheap! And when you do them, people think that you're cool! And when you do them people think that you're cool!

I think anything worse than weed is bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ska_sean
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

Male Number of posts : 1792
Cool Points : 4325
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:23 pm

ive done my fair share of drugs. Only really stuck with weed. It happens if your around them, you will mostly try them at least once. That was me. name a drug other than crack and heroin and ive probably done it. Most of them only once. The worst drug IMO is coke, there is no reason for it, if you want a high like that go drink coffee or get a sugar high or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

Male Number of posts : 1007
Cool Points : 3513
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:25 pm

I've smoked before.
Not weed, though i want to.
But i can't say i'm anti-drug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3153
Cool Points : 5108
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:35 pm

I experimented a bit last year and I smoked pot about every day last summer, but now I don't do much at all. I'll smoke weed if someone else has it, but I don't buy it anymore.

I agree with Sean that coke doesn't give you an enjoyable feeling at all. And it turns people into paranoid monsters. Not good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:41 pm

I've never done drugs, but just seeing how they've completely changed people around me has been reason enough for me not to do them.

I've never smoked weed either, but the opportunity has never really presented itself. I've just never had the desire to smoke it, but who knows. I go to the hookah bar sometimes, I'll probably end up smoking weed someday if I feel like it.
Back to top Go down
hyperballad
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Female Number of posts : 3318
Cool Points : 5060
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:43 pm

I've smoked weed before, and I've been curious about acid. that's pretty much it.

I think drugs should be legalized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 5448
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 pm

I smoke quite a bit of weed, but that's about it really. Other drugs don't interest me, although some of my experiences on salvia have been nothing short of indescribable, albeit very scary.

I'd like to try 'shrooms one day too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperballad
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:11 am

I forgot about shrooms. I'd like to try those too.

the thing that pisses me off about people who are so anti-drug and for strict drug enforcement policies are that they often focus on drugs like weed, crack, or coke. in the meantime, big drug companies are making millions of dollars and go by unscathed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Clicheguevara97

Male Number of posts : 118
Cool Points : 3429
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:31 am

i smoke weed, and ive tried salvia a few times but other than i try to stay away from anything else cause my best friend almost from popping some oxycotton and drinking quite a bit of alcohol. his heart almost stopped and had a bac of .24
this all occured at one of your average high school field parties(around where i live we have field parties due to the excesive amount of empty fields) and a lot of the kids refused to call 911 b/c they didnt want to get in trouble and a few kids even said let him "sleep", we donot want the party to end. if it weren't for a few smart people who knew cpr and had the courage to call 911 he would have died.
now the same friend of mine is facing up to 6 months in prison for a narcotics charge. i really think our country's views on drugs are incredibly ridiculous and should been more lenient and maybe find ways to regulate drug use but still a law is a law. but if you wanna smoke a joint here and there i think you should go ahead.

weed=hungry, happy, sleepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NJVadala
Untouchable
Untouchable

Male Number of posts : 410
Cool Points : 3263
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:07 am

I don't do drugs, but I'm pro-drugs. I think that drugs should be largely de-criminalized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 6264
Cool Points : 7764
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:10 am

I really do think that drugs should be decriminalized, and weed legalized, and I do smoke weed, but I don't think I will really do anything more than weed. Though I would like to try shrooms once. From what I've heard of salvia, it really doesn't sound like fun. I mean, I've heard you really have absolutely no control, and when you have a bad trip, you REALLY have a bad trip...

I was talking to a friend who is huge on different cultures, and he was talking about how the western culture is really the only one that condemns the use of drugs. Though most drugs used by other cultures are natural, while we have natural ones (weed, shrooms), but we also have a lot of synthetic/man made drugs (cocaine, heroine, E, crystal meth). I think that while those ones are really bad for you, they should be legalized. I mean, take for example, in Amsterdam, they have a park where people can legally shoot up heroine. Since they opened up that park, the use of heroine in Amsterdam has gone down. And I mean, if you look at Amsterdam, where weed is legal, most of the people there that smoke up are tourists from America and Canada who go there because it's legal, the locals don't really smoke up that much.

Once a drug is legal, for a lot of people, it really loses its appeal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm

AnnaIsAFuckingStoolPigeon wrote:
I really do think that drugs should be decriminalized, and weed legalized, and I do smoke weed, but I don't think I will really do anything more than weed. Though I would like to try shrooms once. From what I've heard of salvia, it really doesn't sound like fun. I mean, I've heard you really have absolutely no control, and when you have a bad trip, you REALLY have a bad trip...

I was talking to a friend who is huge on different cultures, and he was talking about how the western culture is really the only one that condemns the use of drugs. Though most drugs used by other cultures are natural, while we have natural ones (weed, shrooms), but we also have a lot of synthetic/man made drugs (cocaine, heroine, E, crystal meth). I think that while those ones are really bad for you, they should be legalized. I mean, take for example, in Amsterdam, they have a park where people can legally shoot up heroine. Since they opened up that park, the use of heroine in Amsterdam has gone down. And I mean, if you look at Amsterdam, where weed is legal, most of the people there that smoke up are tourists from America and Canada who go there because it's legal, the locals don't really smoke up that much.

Once a drug is legal, for a lot of people, it really loses its appeal.

This is completely correct as far as I'm concerned, I completely agree.

Salvia... I can't describe. It's SO powerful, but I've found you don't really get good or bad trips; they're just surreal and so very... real, but not. So so so intense. Thank god it only lasts a few minutes, too much more and I'd be really scared. Never do it without someone sober watching your back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 6504

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:23 pm

Weed. All day everyday. Not really.

I wouldn't suggest doing meth. It's good for a couple hours, but it screws up your brain!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ska_sean
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:31 pm

tangerine wrote:
Weed. All day everyday. Not really.

I wouldn't suggest doing meth. It's good for a couple hours, but it screws up your brain!

you had it right with all day everyday.

And its funny if you could go back in time 7 years ago or so, i was sXe to the core. But since than i have changed A LOT, some for good, some for better. But even when i was straight edge i would also argue for the legalization of weed, and de-criminalzation of all drugs. WHY you may ask, for one just weed as a drug business is over a billion dollars a year that could go into the economy and stuff. Just on pure money movement, and the exchange of money is rediculous and thats why the government should step up, and legal it. Turn around produce that shit and that tax the shit outta it.

For one thing you will know the quality of drug, so you know if it has rat poison or anything like that. The US will never recant any of the drug laws, they are firmly in place because the Military Industrial Complex has taken over this and pumps billion if not trillions of dollars into a fictious war, The War on Drugs. Its almost as bad as the so called "War on Terrorism". How can you have a war on something that is used by the whole world. Something like 75% of america smoked pot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:34 pm

Even my brother and his cop friends wish weed would just be legalized already. He could do so many more important things with his time if he wasn't having to show up to the local high school everyday and lecture some 15 year old kid for having a tiny joint in his pocket. It's such a waste of time. Call the kid's mom, she'd probably scare the kid more than a police officer.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:51 pm

Exactly. Policing cannabis especially is such a waste of money... It's not like people get into any mischief on cannabis anyway, they're too busy laughing at crap TV, killing brain cells and eating Doritos.

Completely agree with you Lauren, 100%. And on a side note to this, parents should be made to take more responsibility for their offspring, rather than being allowed to blame everyone else all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperballad
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Ross wrote:
And on a side note to this, parents should be made to take more responsibility for their offspring, rather than being allowed to blame everyone else all the time.
THANK YOU

although I sometimes get annoyed at the "but I only did this because of my parents" excuse, parents should take more action and quit relying on law enforcement to teach their kids lessons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:56 pm

Yeah. It's weird how the school administration calls in police officers like my brother before they call the teenager's parent. My brother said most of the time, the weed found on the kid isn't enough for the kid to get high off of, and the only thing the cops can really do is slap the kid on the wrist and tell him to go back to class. Yet every single time, the teachers still call 911 in hysteria, as if the kid brought a gun to school. It's obnoxious. If my kid did that, I'd hope the schools would call me before wasting a police officer's time on it.
Back to top Go down
ska_sean
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:59 pm

its a state offensive to bring drugs into school, they have to call the cops first, and if your lucky they call your parents (at least in Miami) my ex-girlfriends was caught smoking driving into the school parking lot and she was arrested and barely had the time to call her mom and me to tell us bail her out.... that the reason they call cops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:03 pm

Yeah, my point is just that it would probably be more effective to throw the kid to their parents rather than the cops first. I know that if I brought weed to school and a cop came in the principal's office, I would be kinda nervous. But if my angry father walked into the principal's office, I'd be scared shitless.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:08 pm

hyperballad wrote:
Ross wrote:
And on a side note to this, parents should be made to take more responsibility for their offspring, rather than being allowed to blame everyone else all the time.
THANK YOU

although I sometimes get annoyed at the "but I only did this because of my parents" excuse, parents should take more action and quit relying on law enforcement to teach their kids lessons.

Precisely. My mum scared the living shite out of me and made me behave, yet never even laid a hand on me... She took responsibility for what I did even when she wasn't there, which is something many parents seem to forget to do. Policemen aren't child carers, teachers aren't there to teach your child about manners etc, it's parental responsibility.

Don't get me wrong, I've a lot of sympathy for single parents, especially those with "unwanted" pregnancies and those with "difficult children", but even so: parents should be held accountable for the behaviour of their children.

ska_sean wrote:
its a state offensive to bring drugs into school, they have to call the cops first, and if your lucky they call your parents (at least in Miami) my ex-girlfriends was caught smoking driving into the school parking lot and she was arrested and barely had the time to call her mom and me to tell us bail her out.... that the reason they call cops

This should be changed, it's outlandish considering the offence. Did The Mikado not teach us to "let the punishment fit the crime"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakitdownaliya

Female Number of posts : 133
Cool Points : 3232
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:19 pm

I hate weed, though I don't condemn it at all. If I did, I would have no friends... smoke weed, be happy, that's fine, you can even do it around me, I don't care, I just hate it cause I get way too paranoid, and I used to smoke ALOT, then one day I sas my friend have a panic attack and I haven't been able to since then.
In all honesty, I like speeds, I don't make a habit out of them as I would be broke, but ever now and again if it's around. Though I am prescribed amphetamines, which barely do it for me without the help of something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://strychninephotography.tumblr.com
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 2868
Cool Points : 5387
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:32 pm

ive done a fair amount of drugs, but never constantly. except for smokin pot. which is in everyday type thing.
i think its ok to use drugs recreationally.. but it is never ok to abuse drugs.
i understand that lots of people arent like me and have problems doing things like this in moderation.
for the most part im over a lot of drugs.. ive only done coke a few times, 5 or 6.. and thats enough for me to know that i dont like how it makes me feel. i am definitely a more chill person, and dont really like bouncing off the walls for 30 min and then crashing. till you do more blow.. ive come to find i enjoy acid here and there. its the most comfortable trip i think. but also something you cant use regularly at all. ive taken a bunch of different prescription pills here and there.. and while ive had my fun with them sometimes, im pretty much done with them also because i really dont like feelings of withdrawls or dopesickness, even if its just an uncomfortable feeling and not literal physical withdrawls..
one xanax bar had me like a zombie for a day, then i felt like death the next. .

haha that was a really fucking long rant. but im bored.
moral of the story. if your going to use them, dont abuse them.
(that sounds like a pro drug use commercial slogan) hahaa

im done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs   

Back to top Go down

Drugs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-