Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 paint album covers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3126
Age : 28
Location : Omaha, NE
Reputation : 142
Cool Points : 5262
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:40 am

Because this topic is going so fast, this will get lose soon anyway, lol




told you it was a bad drawing, hahahaha

Bot a lot of Face to Face fans around here, I LOVE EM. Album is called Big Choice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:41 am

Haha, good job.
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1800
Age : 28
Location : From Worcester to Boston
Reputation : 42
Cool Points : 4277
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:41 am

Its a lost MB album, someone stole it from him in 2005 and put it on soulseek. I just got my hands on it, he has no plans on releasing it so don't feel bad for downloading it. Its also really fucking good. Some old songs and some new.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?k4hgssikhpt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
thumbless wonder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3639
Location : Florida
Reputation : 163
Cool Points : 4954
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:43 am

dandangoose wrote:
Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
DONT HATE


now i cant understand most skapunk bands.

i tried liking operation ivy and i just couldnt.

In my opinion, Operation Ivy are just about the best band to ever mix ska and punk. Jesse Michaels is probably the most intelligent and artistic musician to ever even touch punk.

And the way he sings and makes the lyrics flow...its so god damn good to my ears. Haha

Common Rider is great if you havent checked them out.Theyre his band after operation ivy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior


Male Number of posts : 3153
Age : 28
Location : da moon
Reputation : 113
Cool Points : 5050
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:44 am

Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
Haha, "BLAH BLAH WE HATE TIM ARMSTRONG BECAUSE HE WORKED WITH BUJU BANTON DEAD COPS BLAH BLAH FUCK BUSH FUCK GOD FUCK CORPORATIONS I LOVE CRACK"

For the record, I love Leftover Crack and Choking Victim. Haha

It's so true....... but I love me some LoC.

Star Fucking Hipsters are touring about now, too. I should be seeing them sometime this month at triple rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
thumbless wonder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3639
Location : Florida
Reputation : 163
Cool Points : 4954
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:44 am

Bluuu wrote:
Its a lost MB album, someone stole it from him in 2005 and put it on soulseek. I just got my hands on it, he has no plans on releasing it so don't feel bad for downloading it. Its also really fucking good. Some old songs and some new.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?k4hgssikhpt

Delicious. Absolutely delicious.
I eagerly await to hear this. Haha


Mucho gracias senor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
thumbless wonder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3639
Location : Florida
Reputation : 163
Cool Points : 4954
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:46 am

drinkingirish wrote:
Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
Haha, "BLAH BLAH WE HATE TIM ARMSTRONG BECAUSE HE WORKED WITH BUJU BANTON DEAD COPS BLAH BLAH FUCK BUSH FUCK GOD FUCK CORPORATIONS I LOVE CRACK"

For the record, I love Leftover Crack and Choking Victim. Haha

It's so true....... but I love me some LoC.

Star Fucking Hipsters are touring about now, too. I should be seeing them sometime this month at triple rock.

I've missed LoC everytime theyve played here. Last time they played I guess there was a riot that broke out. Go figure.

I hope to see Star Fucking Hipsters if they ever play florida (I havent checked the dates), because what Ive heard is crazy good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:46 am

Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
dandangoose wrote:
Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
DONT HATE


now i cant understand most skapunk bands.

i tried liking operation ivy and i just couldnt.

In my opinion, Operation Ivy are just about the best band to ever mix ska and punk. Jesse Michaels is probably the most intelligent and artistic musician to ever even touch punk.

And the way he sings and makes the lyrics flow...its so god damn good to my ears. Haha

Common Rider is great if you havent checked them out.Theyre his band after operation ivy.
Two Words:

Joe Strummer
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1800
Age : 28
Location : From Worcester to Boston
Reputation : 42
Cool Points : 4277
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:47 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:48 am

You guys make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3639
Location : Florida
Reputation : 163
Cool Points : 4954
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:53 am

dandangoose wrote:
Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
dandangoose wrote:
Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
DONT HATE


now i cant understand most skapunk bands.

i tried liking operation ivy and i just couldnt.

In my opinion, Operation Ivy are just about the best band to ever mix ska and punk. Jesse Michaels is probably the most intelligent and artistic musician to ever even touch punk.

And the way he sings and makes the lyrics flow...its so god damn good to my ears. Haha

Common Rider is great if you havent checked them out.Theyre his band after operation ivy.
Two Words:

Joe Strummer

I am almost positive that its an unwritten rule that even without mention, Joe Strummer has to be #1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:55 am

oh ok.

i was just thinking that he probably combined ska and punk better that 'johnny so and so' from operation ivy.

just saying.....
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3639
Location : Florida
Reputation : 163
Cool Points : 4954
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:58 am

dandangoose wrote:
oh ok.

i was just thinking that he probably combined ska and punk better that 'johnny so and so' from operation ivy.

just saying.....

Actually...I would say Jesse Michaels is the better lyricist.


Pardon me while I grab my shield and armor in defense of the inevitable hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior


Male Number of posts : 3153
Age : 28
Location : da moon
Reputation : 113
Cool Points : 5050
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:02 am

Suck_It_Trebek wrote:


Actually...I would say Jesse Michaels is the better lyricist.

Brett Michaels is WAY better than Jesse Michaels. *elitist scoff*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:03 am

Hahah. Every rose has it's thoooorn. Words of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3639
Location : Florida
Reputation : 163
Cool Points : 4954
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:06 am

drinkingirish wrote:
Suck_It_Trebek wrote:


Actually...I would say Jesse Michaels is the better lyricist.

Brett Michaels is WAY better than Jesse Michaels. *elitist scoff*

Unskinny Bop-Bop. Oh yes.


I can only pray that Jesse follows in Bret's footsteps and stars in a reality dating show called Operation: Ivy League Hearthrob, in which he finds the perfect Ivy League law student. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3126
Age : 28
Location : Omaha, NE
Reputation : 142
Cool Points : 5262
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:07 am

dandangoose wrote:
oh ok.

i was just thinking that he probably combined ska and punk .

Most definitely. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3126
Age : 28
Location : Omaha, NE
Reputation : 142
Cool Points : 5262
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:07 am

NuclearPants wrote:
dandangoose wrote:
oh ok.

i was just thinking that he probably combined ska and punk better .

Most definitely. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1800
Age : 28
Location : From Worcester to Boston
Reputation : 42
Cool Points : 4277
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:10 am

I'm partial to George Michael

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:10 am

Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
drinkingirish wrote:
Suck_It_Trebek wrote:


Actually...I would say Jesse Michaels is the better lyricist.

Brett Michaels is WAY better than Jesse Michaels. *elitist scoff*

Unskinny Bop-Bop. Oh yes.


I can only pray that Jesse follows in Bret's footsteps and stars in a reality dating show called Operation: Ivy League Hearthrob, in which he finds the perfect Ivy League law student. Brilliant.

Oh my gosh, that is amazing ahaha. You are my favorite person in the world, ever.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3639
Location : Florida
Reputation : 163
Cool Points : 4954
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:12 am

lauren wrote:
Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
drinkingirish wrote:
Suck_It_Trebek wrote:


Actually...I would say Jesse Michaels is the better lyricist.

Brett Michaels is WAY better than Jesse Michaels. *elitist scoff*

Unskinny Bop-Bop. Oh yes.


I can only pray that Jesse follows in Bret's footsteps and stars in a reality dating show called Operation: Ivy League Hearthrob, in which he finds the perfect Ivy League law student. Brilliant.

Oh my gosh, that is amazing ahaha. You are my favorite person in the world, ever.

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior


Male Number of posts : 3153
Age : 28
Location : da moon
Reputation : 113
Cool Points : 5050
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:15 am

NuclearPants just posted, then immediately quoted that post. Everyone point and laugh and make him feel awkward.

That's like when I accidentally post on my own facebook wall while taking this thread further off topic than it ever should get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:16 am

Bluuu wrote:
I'm partial to George Michael


Hell yeahhhh! I wanna work at a banana stand.
Back to top Go down
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Male Number of posts : 3126
Age : 28
Location : Omaha, NE
Reputation : 142
Cool Points : 5262
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:29 am

My favorite part of the banana stand was when Michael went up and asked that big guy if he had burnt down the storage, to which he immediately said "most definitely" I dunno, it made me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
ashley
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
avatar

Female Number of posts : 2267
Age : 26
Location : in between coasts
Reputation : 109
Cool Points : 5295
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:43 am

dandangoose wrote:

to love or hate Crass.....

im the only here that absolutely loves them

wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: paint album covers   

Back to top Go down
 
paint album covers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dream Theatre-Octavarium Full Album Zip
» [Quán bar] Nghe thuat: Ve anh theo mau bang Microsoft Paint :troll:
» Pretty Scary: Heavy Metals in Face Paints
» My Grandpa's painting
» can you get hayfever symptoms from paint smells from decorating?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: